Sunday, December 30, 2007

Desk For Sale Winnipeg

...?

In the course of time, has already seen some great things have been put to the legs. Men and women with vision could not stand the state around them. They were dissatisfied with the overall situation. They believed that change can happen and they wanted to do and did it then. Now I ask myself: How do you start?

it's a wait and pray to God a way that presents him go and I only need?
Well, I personally find here that this is an "easy" answer to hide his fear and to escape from the responsibility. Of course, one of them waiting and praying. However, I think it also is needed to go bold steps. Only I did not really know how these steps . Look
I think of William Booth, who founded the Salvation Army. At some point, had found his thoughts and deeds it has been a worldwide wave of it.

Is it a decision to just do things without knowing exactly where it leads one?
I notice in any case that I must be clear what I want at all. Only one that is clear, while you're doing things, or does this clarity through (as I call it?) "Inner knowledge"?

Then I kommmen course the idea as "where does the money come from for this" and "what should I live?" On the other hand, I also experience how God provides people again and again. Shane Claiborne once said in
a sermon: When God gives an order, then he pays for it.


In all this confusion of thought and "I-did-not-know answers" it's good that God sends in so what times suddenly called to do to encourage other makers to make ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment