Monday, January 14, 2008

Streaming Online For Iphone

make disciples ... How it all starts

How does this and how one becomes a disciple? The circle again many questions to mind. I'm trying figure out how to make a good disciple in today's time then to make disciples of others as well.
I believe that this line of vision in many communities have been lost or not at all possible because the structures are not given for it.

How can private and community life again so blended together that I can let other people clean look without any problems and see them as a Christian live? Is there "be a Christian" people living right? For what is already working and who can tell?

know a diaconal, Christian Living Communities, which have made this goal? If so readers, you may like to post it. Evt. yes also lives in a self one of them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment