Friday, October 17, 2008

Decently Priced Masquerade Dresses

The battle of the century

The world champion fight between American Joe Louis and the German Max Schmeling became a legend: The boxing ring was portrayed as a battleground between democracy and fascism, Mr. racial ideology and the oppressed. James Lyon is the story now in the Tribune Theatre scene.

Hanna could do this and I on Wednesday. The Jumis had given me two tickets for this great musical (Thank you Mark, Dazi and Veit). It was a really nice evening which I enjoyed very much.



Both of us - very chic understands to - (i dotted with striped sweater and skirt) was restored to a very different time. It was as if I was somewhere else for a moment. By the way: It was my first day at work I made the same free time * lol *.

On Thursday I was back in Kreuzberg. Familiar faces greeted me with a smile on his face. I was back in the middle. Thousand new ideas flowing through my head now. This must be sorted first. Some can be implemented, while others lack the time, some are just beautiful thoughts fixed dispel again. My head - a firework of ideas. Who knows, in which the spark jumps. I'm curious. God opens Doors, and disconnects. The only question is whether I take the courage and faith but, through the open doors. I pray for it. If an otherwise
460,000 euros to spare or know where I get it - just let us know. For this much we still have to pay for the TC building. Then you could set two full Zeitler and extend the interns apartments. At the moment nothing has occurred to me. I hope it comes from heaven. That would be great ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment