Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sony Tv Vesa Mount Bolt Size

aircraft

aircraft low over me. I like the sound. It reminds me that I am living in a big city. The small village Reinickendorf in the middle of Berlin. Not really, but rather the middle north. A little further away from all the hustle and bustle.
My exams are behind me. I graduated with a Bachelor of Theology should probably say that I know much. But what is already know. Ultimately, it came to more questions and I'm thinking back to the source, this childish, naive faith, for I had and now trying to recover. Life is good with God. He was probably larger in recent years for me.
Now I'm here. Can people tell of the God of his love, his son, hope and eternal life. I'm already re-registered
and the room is almost set. A new life begins. Who knows how long I stay here. The sound of aircraft wakes already wanderlust feelings. But come here first before it goes on. Oh, here comes again one of the pilots. I look outside. And gone is ready to land. Just like me. Wiedenest off, ready to land - in Berlin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment