Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Kates Playground Kates Last Name

To: Questionnaire for bookworms

(This questionnaire haunted ever 2 years ago by the blogs, who can fill it and can take.)


Hardcover or paperback?
Caro: no matter many times can I not wait until a book comes out in paperback
Bine: Dear Paperback, because to read better in bed.

Amazon or bookstore?
Caro: Amazon for bulk orders, book stores to browse
Bine: If I know what I like Amazon. Otherwise, I looove me for hours in bookstores stop.

Bookmark or dog-ear?
Caro: Bookmarks, nienienie Eselsohr
Bine: Yes, I admit ... dog-ear. Although I like to bookmark craft, give away, or get paid ;-)

Order by author, title or disordered?
Caro: Keep throw by Author

or sell: according to author and often by Genre
Bine?
Caro: Leave!
Bine: Keep. Trashing do not. Sell? Maybe. If anything, give

short story or novel?
Caro: no matter mainly letters
Bine: Dear novel.

Harry Potter or Lemony Snicket?
Caro: Harry Potter (the other one tells me anything)
Bine: A Series of who? I know him not. Should I? Harry Potter I have read all and found them terrific!

Now or used?
Caro: buy
Bine: buy the best.

seller list, review, recommendation or browse?
Caro: Most of the recommendations and reviews
Bine: Dear recommendations. Also times bestseller list. I read reviews anyway.
browse Finally.

Closed End or Cliffhanger?
Caro: closed end, unless there are sequels
Bine: Closed End, please!

morning read, noon or night?
Caro: lunch crowd, and because children usually at night. Most of all on vacation or taking a bath
Bine: preferably the whole day. Currently only late in the evening until late at night.

favorite book of last year?
Caro: Lucian by Isabel Abedi
Bine: Two in one day, by David Nicholls

What book are you reading now?

absolute favorite book of all time?
Caro: including The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
Bine: Hard to say ... are actually several. The best way I have always been whole volumes fell ... so it never never never stops ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment