Today views: no book recommendation.
Mister Wind- ... I was in April 2008 recommended by a friend. However, with the words "Murakami writes a bit oblique. You either like it or you do not like him."
I would not like to say that I do not like him. Maybe I should give him another chance? But this book "The Wind- Mister", which was not as my case.
The story is about the 30 year Toru Okada. Only the cat disappears, then he loses his job in a law firm, where he has worked as a "girl". Shortly after his wife disappeared and the tangled history takes its course. The life of Toru gets completely out of control. Strange, weird and sometimes strange man suddenly crossed his path, telling him their life stories, sometimes beautiful, sometimes cruel. Several plot lines run parallel, but are still in a relationship, what to read and understand does not necessarily easier. In my view, Mr. Murakami could have one or the other History can save, so I have to say ultimately: not my case. Really good, however, is to be very imaginative writing style.
0 comments:
Post a Comment