Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Anniversary Prayer Sample

Recommended reading: Where is the God of love lives

"Where is the God of love lives" ... but the title is quite nice, right? Amy Bloom gives us this little book with seventeen stories of fifteen years. Actually, I may well prefer novels, but this book was recommended to me and so I started. Not every story I liked. Some was very weird and I was finished with a shake of the head, again in others, I'm lost, would like to have more and more about the protagonists . Learn All stories bribe but by its psychological depth and unique style that is sometimes ironic and biting, sometimes warm-hearted compassion.
"Amy Bloom packs more meaning into individual sentences than others in a whole novel." The New Yorker, praises the author. "Monster touching" writes the Washington Post.

little taste? Here you go:
"Ellie drives the Java Coffee Bar, a strangely pleasant stop at the intersection of four different Barcelona-wing, in which there is nothing but caffeine and sugar and carbohydrates arangierte attractive, all that is not by an infusion or a special diet are prevented from eating there. "

" I'm dead parent that is in this phase of life the best, I think, two sisters that I love from a distance quite a Garden, who is as close as I need it and a literary group to which I belong for fourteen years, ...

"David was my only home given that I have ever had, but like the little mermaid in a fairytale, I was ready in two trim my true self and in agony and with cunning umherzuwandeln dancing just to get to Henry so I was blinded by all the unaccustomed light. "

I have not finished the book with a deep sigh, a sigh that my fellow says "hach, was the schööön schaaade and that it's over." But individual stories I was just too good. I would give it away. And therefore I can you recommend .

0 comments:

Post a Comment