"What I want to tell now is to deal with the terrible, of course, it should act like this, but also a few other things. Finally, the fateful events has meant that I better remember the summer of 1962 than at any other summer of my youth. It has its dark shadow cast on so much else. On myself and on Edmund. At my poor parents and my brother, just to everything back then: the place out on the flat Lnd with his people, events and opinions - that I would have perhaps never from the bottom of oblivion pulled out from again, if it were not for the uncanny, this happened back then. The Terrible. " " Kim Novak never bathed in the lake of Galilee "by HÃ¥kan Nesser Sweden is a thriller, but also a Swedish youth novel. At the beginning of light, summery, innocent, in the end sad, dark and brutal.
By the way, very nice filmed.
0 comments:
Post a Comment