How to get to a favorite author? By chance, for about 4 years ago, shortly before our planned vacation in France, I reached into the local library to the thriller "The beautiful diva of Saint-Jacques", after all, I'm making the French literature in the same country always good.
on what I took in because I did not in the least. "The beautiful diva of Saint-Jacques" is the start of the popular Vargas-cycle, with the characteristic for her great person ensemble. " Tellingly, the words in the blurb could not be, because just the quirky, slightly eccentric characters make the books by Fred Vargas so lovable.
There inspector Louis Kehl Weiler, the German, who lives but for so long in France, that he has the lifestyle of the French. Especially the French serenity, the love of life and a certain amount of humor to make the crime novels by Fred Vargas for an exciting, yet also entertaining reading pleasure. Fred Vargas
Who knows, who knows the evangelists. Three unemployed young graduates, the differences can not be formed in their life together, however, a perfectly functioning unit.
Another main character is Commissioner Jean-Baptiste Adam Berg - he solves his cases with more gut feeling that despite all logic, but always leads to the goal. be determined by his side "perfect antidote" Adrian Danglard. As a pedantic Rationalist he enriched the dialogue with phenomenal knowledge and supplement Adam's intuition with the proper portion of logic.
I agree with "Le Monde" in line when they say "There is a magic Vargas" - ". Their inexhaustible literary imagination, pure poetry, a devilish sense of humor and wonderfully weird dialogues" So obliquely, that they have a reading not only smile , but can be loud laugh, because we're honest, who already suspects in a small pile of bones in a dog, that there must be a murder happened, especially if the corpse is missing from every other track?
Let enchant you from the "magic Vargas"!
I can recommend you all read so far from me volumes.
on what I took in because I did not in the least. "The beautiful diva of Saint-Jacques" is the start of the popular Vargas-cycle, with the characteristic for her great person ensemble. " Tellingly, the words in the blurb could not be, because just the quirky, slightly eccentric characters make the books by Fred Vargas so lovable.
There inspector Louis Kehl Weiler, the German, who lives but for so long in France, that he has the lifestyle of the French. Especially the French serenity, the love of life and a certain amount of humor to make the crime novels by Fred Vargas for an exciting, yet also entertaining reading pleasure. Fred Vargas
Who knows, who knows the evangelists. Three unemployed young graduates, the differences can not be formed in their life together, however, a perfectly functioning unit.
Another main character is Commissioner Jean-Baptiste Adam Berg - he solves his cases with more gut feeling that despite all logic, but always leads to the goal. be determined by his side "perfect antidote" Adrian Danglard. As a pedantic Rationalist he enriched the dialogue with phenomenal knowledge and supplement Adam's intuition with the proper portion of logic.
I agree with "Le Monde" in line when they say "There is a magic Vargas" - ". Their inexhaustible literary imagination, pure poetry, a devilish sense of humor and wonderfully weird dialogues" So obliquely, that they have a reading not only smile , but can be loud laugh, because we're honest, who already suspects in a small pile of bones in a dog, that there must be a murder happened, especially if the corpse is missing from every other track?
Let enchant you from the "magic Vargas"!
I can recommend you all read so far from me volumes.
0 comments:
Post a Comment