mom is actually the next day on the mat. With a small travel bag, which lies next to my purse everything needed for a short stay in hospital.
"Haffter bu bir epfra bemommen free?" I ask and stirred me wipe the bread crumbs from the corners. I woke up with a bear hunger.
"Of course, honey." Mama I lovingly stroked the pony from his forehead. "I wanted to see you at home for the right."
I swallow too much down at once. "Paul is on time this morning come to school?"
"Yes, honey. Tillmann has executed drive it. "They distort the scowling face and sits on the edge of the bed. "Tell me," she begins in a whisper, "he's now moved about with you?"
"God forbid! No, "I can reassure Mom. "But when he appeared before yesterday night is, I could not put him on the road yet, do you? "
says my mother's face clearly Why not? But she clears her throat and says: ". Well, he is, after all, Paul and Lilli's father," "Mom"
, suddenly it shoots me through the head. "If he has taken my van?"
you trickle picks the crumbs from my ceiling and leaves her to the ground. Crabby she notes: "He makes it all right to cozy up to you."
I snort. "To this I will say a few bars when I'm back out there. I ... I do not just stop what he and Paul has spoken? As he is this? Lilli would in any case it today rather than tomorrow off. "
" I can understand, "mutters Mum and it looks like sour milk. Her face brightens, however, to immediately again when she tells me the latest news. "By the way, the young man this morning already called and asked about you."
I take a look at the clock. It is just shortly after eight. "This morning already?"
"Yes, it totally devastated the poor," she regrets it thoughtfully.
"Hello?" I raise my hand to make it to my attention. "I 'the leg in plaster!" "You've
also do not watch" , retorted my mother. What she's right though. "And he makes such accusations."
"Sure he has only fear of being reported," I hulls.
"No," Mom waved off immediately. "Look he is not. And somehow, somehow it seems to me well known. I just do not know from where? "
mom and her memory! "How did I actually come from?" I want to know anyway.
"He must have immediately called an ambulance," said she shrugs. "Then there were these Indians, as he is just the same? And the fellow with the du .. well, you know ... with the reefs and stuff. "
Yash and Miro? I just nod wisely.
"Morning, my sweet!" The door flies open and Carla rushes into the room. It can be with such force plop on my bed that my mother apart, on the other side. "Careful, Helena. Even if you're here at the hospital. A broken leg surely enough for the family, right? "
mom gives her a dumbfounded look.
"Can not stay long," kissing to my forehead. "Do open the store in a three-quarter hour. Here. "Me my tarot cards placed in the womb. "Have I still got extra fast. Pullin 'out! "Parry
I and shuffle seven times before I take off, while Carla drumming impatiently with his hand on her thigh.
"And?" She leans far forward to get a look at the map.
"The Wheel of Fortune " I answer and think. "Everything has its time. It is important to do the right thing at the right moment, "I interpret. "The map tells me that an experience in front of me, a important part of my mission in life is, even if it initially did not look like it. "
" Sure, "blasphemes my mother. "Such a fracture is a really important experience. And you can choose the timing would have it no better. "She snorts in exasperation. "You really have a lot of your grandmother. So that's added to the magic. "
" It's not magic, "I mouth.
"To each his own," growls Carla nervously and pats my arm. "And what does it say about the heart of things?"
I pinch thoughtful eyes together. "Hm .. That's kind of stupid. "
" Why is it stupid? "I
lens to my mother over.
"Do not be shy, my child," she whispers. "At least I know also that you smoke pot and then have sex with men."
Carla turns to her and put her hands on her hips. "Home, Helena. She was only stoned this evening something and had only this man the best sex of her life. "
" Is that right? "
" Of course, I tube immediately. "I kiffe otherwise never! "
" I do think having sex on the ... "
amazement I fixed my mother. "Uh ... yes. Sure. That was the best, "I stutter. "Definitely!"
Mama smiles in his pocket.
"So, tell me so," pushes Carla. "What they say about love?"
I clear my throat. "It could go for the love of my life," I say tortured. "In any case, before an important step."
My mother looks much down to my leg. "Well, could be difficult. That with the step. " Did she showered early today with a clown?
"You should do the right thing at the right moment," repeated serious Carla. "So throw out 'Tillmann. Buy it! "
Mamas amused facial expression is changing in complete agreement. She nods vigorously. "Exactly. Tillmann have to get out. "
I push a pen under the plaster and scratch my leg. "Let me first talk to Paul. I am ... ups! "The sailor eat away.
"Schatzl, Carla jumps off the bed and again makes my mother a faint hop. "I have to go. to open the store. "She kisses my forehead. "I wish you still ... hm ... have fun! Leo and I will drop by this evening. "
mom looks after her and then turns gravely to me. "Carla is right, kid. You should not allow Tillmann again pushes into your life, after what he did to you. He collected up even now. "
I put my right eyebrow skeptically to the top. "If Paul wants it?" I ask, and feel like I fear creeps back up.
She shakes her head convinced. "I do not think. And if he wants to see him, then there's even the weekends. That they all do it. "
The Door opens. Till enforced reluctantly enter his head.
"Speak of the devil," murmured my mother.
"Good Mooorgen" pipes and he pushes himself and a bunch of flowers into the room. I wonder of what money he has a well paid?
"Tomorrow" answer, Mom and I sync.
One can almost touch the tension.
"I'll get even a vase," suggests mom and goes, without even deigning to look at Till, outside.
"How are you?" Tilly takes her seat on the bed. It is safe still warm, the place. His hand rests on my arm.
"I have three meals a day, a clean bed, a roof over your head. How could it get better? "
Till has not noticed the allusion either, or he deliberately ignored. "And the humor you have too."
I pull back my arm. "How's Paul? Did he badly frightened? "
Again, his hand reaches for me. "It goes on, Charlie. I was there. "
" Sure, "I grumble and look pointedly at the ceiling, as there is a knock at the door. "This will be the visit," I say facilitated. "Then you must go."
It is not the visit.
"Miro" My heart makes a hop.
He gives me a loving smile, but dies as soon as he catches sight of Till. "Ouh, it is excited about his lips. "You just made the visit."
"Come in," I plead. I need you so screams, my heart.
Tillmann rises combative. "Soso", as he spits at once. "The good neighbor. Join today with peaceful intentions? Or do I expect the worst? "
"Tillmann," I Fauche him.
Miro is a stone with a lotus plant to the board next to the entrance and crosses his arms over his chest. "If you make a point, am I like the size of your brain in proportion to your weight. However, I put no increased value to it. "
" Even still be outrageous, "Till puffed up. "What?"
I strike with the open hand on the bedside table. The rattling threatening. "Stop! We're not in kindergarten! "
" Right, friend of women. And I'm not Aunt Helga, but Your treating physician, Dr. Helge Schnieder. "A small bushy beard in a white gown blows into the room and hands me his wrinkled hand. "You have been here yesterday admitted unconscious and had a slight blackout. With her head but everything is okay. I immediately operated on. "He studied the notes in his hand. "The X-ray in two planes showed a simple fracture that would heal very quickly. You and the kids here can therefore argue you about it at home tomorrow. Nevertheless, begun during the immobilization phase with intensive physio-therapy exercises and the immediate active motion of all non-affected limb be. Any questions? And you understand that? "
" Sure, "I nod explicitly. "I must get up and go smoke."
moved Schnieder doctor discouraged her head. This is underlined by a slight Schüttelgeste tongue cluck. "Women," he sighs and turns to Miro and Till. "And you two, I also put in a cast, if it becomes necessary." Strenuous steps he is again.
"I'll go." Miro still gives me a slightly irritated eyes and reaches for the doorknob.
"No." My voice snaps over almost. I cough and add softly. "Stay still"
"Good idea," I am drowned out by Tillmann. By threatening a wagging finger he bleats to Miro: "Incidentally, I have already filed a complaint against you for assault."
I hear is how the rattling door slam shut.
0 comments:
Post a Comment