My mother writes the lyrics to Miro so that it is not even time to breathe, let alone the answers. Fascinated, he smiled at her tirade. As the effect of coffee and finally uses it just disappears to the bathroom, so here he pushes me almost. "I would now like to come by noon to go out with gasoline. Is a clock right? "
" Sure, "I reply and make my first thoughts about his job. So far, I could not have any - as long as Miro was only in my area. "But you do not. I mean, you surely have other commitments? "
" I can create it. "He sounds a little peeved.
"Miro," I see him in the eye, which, given my nervousness already a feat is. "I want ...", I really apologize to him for my outburst on Saturday, when my mother in between bursts. Does she have a catheter? Or why it is with her so quickly?
It does not matter anyway because we are disturbed by Miros phone that vibrates on the table around its own axis. The display is Lu calls . Well for those who do not know what is happening.
"Lu", growls Miro to the phone. "Yes?" His forehead is wrinkled. "Hum. Very good. "He listened for a moment the words of the caller and then leans back and relax. A smile spreads across his face. "Of course. But I think that you should take better themselves. See you tomorrow. "He puts the phone to the side and apologized to us for the disturbance.
My mother is thrilled. She goes totally off for good behavior. And Miro, I think? "If you come with me because not even for lunch?"
"Mama", I would not overburden Miros patience, "Miro also has a job. And a private life. It can not idle away the day with us. "
Miro turns his head slowly in my direction.
"Uh, not that we would not look forward," I add hastily added.
He clears his throat, pulls his wallet from his pocket and waved to the waiter. "Thank you for your offer, woman friend," he said, smiling. "But today I actually have some dates that can not move on such short notice."
leave disappointed I hang my head.
"We'll see you at one when I get gasoline, right?" With these words, he says goodbye and leaves.
I'm confused. In a second Miro is so close to me, that touch our souls. In another so distant as a wall stood between us.
"What's up, kid?" My mother looks worried at me, leaps around while the lights back on Green . Behind us, an impatient motorist drumming on the horn.
"Nothing," I lie. "Why?"
"You need to make you worry, Charlotte. Paul has accepted it very calmly, when Tilly has abandoned him. Lilly has not at all interested. He is the way this morning, flew back to Norway. "
I can breathe. "This is a good thing." I want to finally get peace in my life.
"This gentleman steel is really very nice," she says after a short break. Not inconspicuous enough to squint at me.
"I know, Mom."
This is not the answer she expected. More boring. "You could have the impression that you know you have more?"
"Are we doing it."
"So? How is that? Of which you've got nothing says "
" Yes. I have. "
" When? "
" on Saturday. "
On the front of my mother make many little question mark.
"When you have a mistake Aron scrubbed."
My mother comes unexpectedly on the brakes and swung to the right. "What?"
I regret it already, they have to Miros identity set this way accordingly. But now it's too late anyway. "Mama, but he has not let me sit. It was wrong of me to put him to so bare. "
" Well, "she says angrily. "He had with you, you know, and then just ..."
"he's not." I open my thighs and tell mom the whole story. From the start, and conclude with the words: "Now I have made it still did not apologize to him."
"You know what?" She suggests with a smile. "You invite him for an evening meal. I'll prepare everything for you. Then you can finally talk in peace with each other and clear up any misunderstandings. What do you think? "
I answer the question, as I give her a wide, appreciative smile.
"Hey, sweetheart! Welcome home. "Carla is on the line as soon as I had the door open. "Tell me know if you need anything, okay? Leo and I like to come over this evening with you. How are you? What are you doing? "
"Carla, sweetie," I moan and curse the unwieldy crutches. Without further ado, I pepper her to the ground to greet Otto, my Gipsfuß is not scary. "I'm just purely for the door. Mom is with me and Lila, "I wave my daughter, who balanced just down the stairs. "And, uh, for this evening ... I wanted to invite Miro. "
" Miro? I see. "Carla clicks his tongue. "How come you change your mind?"
I stroke thoughtfully on my belly. "I tell you later. Okay? "I do not have the heart, the message Miro tell anyone other than yourself first.
"Then I wish you much fun tonight," she whispers telling. "And sign up tomorrow morning with me. Or even if you have enough sleep, "adds them smirking.
"You get this evening visit?" Lilli snorted like a walrus. The end of the pregnancy and the enormous kilos, it now carries around with him, make her face serious. "Hi, Mom," she breathed into me a wet kiss on the cheek.
"Listen, honey." My mother puts her arm around Lilly's waist is no longer present and cancels her a strand of hair from the face. "It is very important that your mother now can talk undisturbed evening with Mr. Steel."
"Miro", she asks, a smile flits across her face.
"Miro How do you know?"
Lilli can fall on the sofa groaning. "He was here this morning to run on petrol. Said you'd know about it. "
" Yes. "
" Nice guy, "smiles Lilli and chewing around on their knuckles. "And pretty cool."
too, I can not deny my daughter.
"Paul gave me said that he beat up this boy your ex. "
" baby. The former is, after all your mother your father, "Mom mixes a reedy. "But I think that's cool too," she added softly.
Lilly dismisses. "If it's okay, Mom. Tim is on exhibition until Friday. Anyway I wanted to do with the new book that Vivi has given me yesterday. And Paul ... "
" can be happy again to sleep with us, "Mama offers immediately. "And Otto, too."
"Hey," I come out indignantly. "What do you think because what we want to here?"
Two broad grin Faces give me the answer.
0 comments:
Post a Comment