At the airport we were preparing a spectacular reception. Carla and Leo have a Welcome Home tinkered transparency that they become like two wild mosquitoes swing back and forth while screaming, as Robbie Williams would be coming. Lilli flashed upon our arrival, the T-shirt. On her tummy is spherical in neon green font Welcome home, Grandma Lotte! I War 'almost a laughing fit, and I am deeply touched. Carla indicated by the glass door into the parking lot. In Leo's car sits Otto, also decorated with a sign that Paul is welcomed. Not only do I shake my head amused.
"Well, so one wishes for a reception," notes an elderly passenger who had taken with shining eyes our committee noted. "But you did not forget the grandma?"
I smile proudly. "I 'm the grandma. "
He takes a step back and appraised me from top to bottom. "Respect, young woman," he says and whistles appreciatively. "Congratulations!"
Yes, those little compliments caress the soul and a little polish my ego. It looks now like a polished with sandpaper coarse grain size range hood. As could even win Arons advances a potted plant.
Paul continues with with July, Yash and Leni at Lila and Tim in the van. I climb at Carla and Leo, whereupon Otto before the joy of reunion almost explodes, taking half the interior apart and takes me right to it. Only minutes later, I am dotted with scratch marks, talk about tomorrow at the latest bright blue spots do not. My hair is quite damp, because of man's best friend behechelt me incessantly, but happy. Leo complains the whole way home about scratched upholstery, head restraints, eaten, smeared drool all over car windows and fittings. But I'm happy. I'm back home. Here I am loved unconditionally, I feel born and noted. As on that night ...
Before I do it at home, unpack your bags, I really want to Carla's Boutique over. Them there are a super modern, and all could be ambestenschmeckenden coffee machine, which it finally does try, before the Saturday's grand opening celebration takes place. Unofficially, it has already been a week ago, opened the doors of their business and no cause for complaint. Of course, the people come first out of sheer curiosity. Carla has not specified their old collections. Their target groups, the designer herself, men and women from one to hundreds . And so it hardly has a customer's business, at least not without a garment or accessory in the shopping bag.
"Things can go there," hopes Carla. "If the shop goes down the drain, I am in effect bankrupt."
Leo sighs. "But at least, not unemployed. Yes you can then start with me. "
" And what about me? "I interject. Is after all just fun.
My brother makes a face. "You have another job soon. And I'm looking for a new employee. "
" His hairdressers namely has terminated. "
" Soren gave notice? "I am totally flabbergasted. Soren was a sense of the birth of the living room to it. He has enjoyed a great education and learned more of Leo as an apprentice somewhere else. The two have always had a very close relationship, with it, but never to a serious Relationship has come. "If he wants to start their own?"
"No," Leo replied curtly.
Carla dismisses. "Hey, that was a thing, I tell you."
I looked curiously at the mountain of baby clothes that I have laid out before me on the counter. "Yes, well ', say it!"
"Aaalsooo. Before last Tuesday, "Carla starts promising," the day when you are in the seventh, sorry, eighth heaven ... "
" Yeah know already ", I interrupt them harshly. "What was before last Tuesday?"
Carla pulls his eyebrows pricked up. "Well," she begins anew. "Before last Tuesday I was with Lilly at the ultrasound."
"Why was Lilli impairment to an ultrasound?" I bray shocked and shake to Carla's shoulders. "Is something wrong?"
"Hey, do not worry, Grandma," my friend reassured me immediately. "Should be a surprise for you. We now know, namely, whether it's getting a girl or a boy. "She grinned impudently.
But I remain very calmly.
Carla "It's a boy." Will be clearly disappointed. "How do you know? Lilly Has it told you about? "
" No, "I schmunzle gloating and pull the nose. "You. Just now. "
" Ah! "It suggests itself to his forehead. "Shit!"
Leo shakes his head. "She has previously done this with me. Bitch. "
I'm looking forward to thieving, that old trick still works.
And I'm looking forward like crazy to my grandson.
"Next. What about hairdressers ?
"Beautiful Mist", she snarls and continues: "Together or together" "I said, we were together at the ultrasound ..."
, I interrupt them as a precaution.
Big question marks form on Carla's face. This action has brought them easily confused.
"Will I now also aunt?" I'll help you get started.
"What? Neenee "
Leo is losing patience. "Carla and Lila came into the salon to show me the ultrasound pictures. Soren was something funny on it all the time. "
" Funny it? "Poisoned Carla. "The I was turned on every time stupid when I came into the salon. And when he heard that I moved in with Leo, he has thrown a stack of freshly laundered towels from the shelf, throwing the head back and it waddled like Donald Duck on drugs. "
" Soren can not quite understand "Leo strives for the reputation of his longtime employee and friend," that I now live together with Carla. "
" He does not understand that you birds now a woman. That's the point! "Her face turns red rage. "Soren mitgekriegt has no idea that Lillian was also there," she turned to me. "Your daughter is indeed equal to pee again gone. He did so only me and the ultrasound images. And then out of fullness llig is ticking! He cried about whether Leo would think Hugo Haas, love the daft designer in Berlin that would have indeed changed the pages, and what should the theatricality and so on. "
" Then he ran outside and almost in front of a bus. "Leo suggests, still horrified at the thought, his hand on his chest.
"Oh, shit" is all I bring out.
"But that's not all." He sounds bitter. In his view is a Trace accusation addressed to Carla.
"Sören evening came to my shop, but I still wanted to make some final work," she admits sheepishly. "He asked me how the hell have I done to be related to drag Leo to bed. He would love him for twenty years, and Leo had always claimed him the age difference was too great. "
" Really? "I am shocked at my lack of attention. I never noticed.
"Yes," then ", Carla takes a breath," he has described me as a horny witch. Volunteer Leo would never touch me. Then came the most absurd and obscene theories I want him having sex finger in the ... "
" Stop! "I cry loud and not very willing to listen to such intimate details.
"In any case, he did it."
I open my eyes and look on Carla's shoulder. "He has touched you?"
"He touched her!" Said Leo stunned, shaking his head. "Thereupon Carla has pushed him. Soren has stumbled on a tool box and fell. "
I pull the shoulders up. Yes it is now nothing dramatic. Soren has always been a little clumsy. At a thud more or less It is probably not, right? "If he wants you for it now to sue for damages, or what?"
"why not." Carla begins to sort the baby clothes by color.
"She has thrown herself at him," said my brother as slowly as he would speak in a foreign language, and thrashed him with a coat hanger. With a bran-the-gel-bu! Then she sat down on his face. Precisely until he has apologized to her. "
" Soren is a stubborn. "I know for sure.
"Exactly." Again Leo shakes his head. "He was all blue when I came into the shop to pick up Carla."
I cover my hand over her mouth. Had the case not so tragic, I would now probably take their pants with laughter.
"But he has apologized."
"And then sent his lawyer. Good job, Carla. "
" I am a business woman, "she rushes on. walk "It was a tough negotiation,"
"That was not tough, that was palpable."
embarrassment can Carla her fingers over Leos chest to waist. It's amazing how fast them from the rabid fox mutates into a tame cat. "Palpably you were my friend. And although afterwards. On a completely different place ... "
" Urgh! "I do and I prefer a green romper suit over his head. "Stop it. Or at least wait until I'm gone. "
0 comments:
Post a Comment