still happily an hour later, the proud new breed guests with extravagant reports of the Labradoodle. Otto is surrounded by curious, interested and probably also some Arschkriecher feels and labrapudelwohl.
"Somehow I had imagined it differently," sighed Charlotte and I'm almost sorry. She sips her Champagne and tense looks at the clock.
a moment I feel guilty. Finally, it is my dog has impregnated the poodle. What has not really changed much but at the current situation. The unexpected Tête-à-tête had only accelerating into it.
plagued by a bad conscience approach, I mingle with the crowd. I do not feel quite so insecure, much less out of place, and the shine from it. It does not last long and I'm involved in so many conversations that I have to be careful as hell to me on the issues not to get tangled. Since one or the other misconception still not to turn away, there is always a matter of hearty laughter.
"Charlie!" Aron draws me in the midst of an excited conversation about the seventy-nine notional continuation of Harry Potter . "I need your help." He wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to himself and stroked my cheek.
"What?"
"Charlie ..." His lips touch my ear.
"Did not they all?"
"Please play 'with," he pleads. "Do me a favor." He kisses my neck.
Charlotte is on her way to the buffet past us and scratches his head in confusion.
I make myself from Aron. "What is this game?"
He clears his throat and glances to the side.
I follow his gaze. At this late hour still seems to be another guest arrived. Louis greets him warmly.
Aron puts his index finger under my chin, it lifts and kissed me.
"Tell me, did you have it all?" Shower, to me drowsy and clasp your arms across your chest. "Do you promise you like a promotion, or what?" Suddenly
covers a tickling my neck and travels down my spine in order to pour on my hip. My heart beats faster, I turn around. And there he stands. About a hundred fifty people around him and yet all alone. The moonlight shines on his hair and cast a mysterious shadow on his face.
Miro.
Otto shoots like a bolt out of any corner of the garden past us (I can feel the wind directly on the legs) and straight on to Miro. Even before his feet he is ready to jump and land accurately with his front paws on his shoulders. Miro is only slightly to stumble. "Hey, my friend. Patience please! "
Aron takes the situation with a certain note of confusion.
I clear my throat and rub my neck nervously.
"This is Miro," Aron says, unnecessarily. But he can not know, yes. "Your dog runs so full at him?"
"Hmm," I say only bulls and more intently at my feet. In addition to these soon appeared on another pair. I do not dare look up.
"'Evenin."
"Hey, old man!" Aron Miro and greet each other shoulder-patting. "Long time no see."
"to do much," Miros sounds guttural voice. He sounds like a rock star.
"Munich?"
"Yep."
Aron puts his arm around my shoulders. "Miro is the ..."
"Hello, Charlotte," he interrupts him, his hands buried deep in the pockets of his linen pants.
"Hi, Miro." I have a frog in his throat.
Our eyes bite into one another. For a moment, my heart remains available and is only stumbling back on track. He looks tired. To his eyes, dark rings have formed, and one or two wrinkles I think also seen.
"You know?" Aron asks in astonishment.
"Yes."
"No."
"Fugitive."
Aron opens with a desperate gesture of his hands. "What now?"
"from jogging."
"From the barber." Sure, that had come with the botched haircut, yes. Miro Otto crawls behind the ears. Clings to his leg like a hemorrhoid.
"What a coincidence."
"There are no coincidences in life," says Miro my thoughts out loud. He looks set to his friend's eyes. "How was your vacation?"
Aron's face frozen into a mask. "Okay."
"Hum."
Confused, I look alternately by Aron to Miro. What is going on here?
shrugs As Arons phone rings together he had punched him as a wasp. "Sorry," he says with a glance at the screen and away from us.
"What you doing here?"
Miro makes a casual hollow back. "I ask you . Although ... Think that is unnecessary. "He looks pointedly in the other direction.
"So?" I prefer the eyebrow to the top. "How about with an explanation your hand? "That was brave! Nevertheless, my legs are shaking like crazy, as he slowly turns around to me. "Charlotte ..."
"people", ran Hubert, one of the editors, which I have already seen today, in between. He has a good in tea. "Do you know the know? Little Red Riding Hood Meets the big bad wolf in the forest and asks ... "
" Why do you have such big eyes? "Miro moves away bored. Hubert
not be put off. "Then said the wolf ..."
"Not even you can shit in peace!" I know the joke already.
Hubert distributes itself Laugh. He hits me on the shoulder and I stagger forward.
Miro me to catch it. not the first time shoot through my head.
"Oops!" Aron crosses his arms over his chest. "You learn you just know you better?"
"I just wanted to say goodbye," replies Miro cool and pushes me away from you.
"Oh," I poisons. "You can?"
He closes his eyes, thrusting out his chin and exhale audibly. "Have a nice evening."
"Goodbye, old age," calls him Aron after. "We listen to each other."
Miro has already removed in the reverse of us. He holds a farewell both palms up, turns around and disappears into the darkness of the night.
"Tell me," Aron scratched behind the ear, "because from what was between you and Miro?"
I score the blood in the head. "Why?", Snapped on my voice.
"was your ... kind of funny. "
" Bah! "I struggle with my version. "Would rather know what you lacked at ? Because that was not funny. "I hope so clever to distract from the subject.
"Well, I also wanted to talk to you."
"Well, I'm curious." Aron I follow to the outlying, covered swing seat bench on which the entire team would have the place.
"I have just phoned Aisha," he begins, after we have made us comfortable on the soft cushions. That is, I have made myself comfortable. Aron sits bent forward, his forearms resting on the thigh, slightly cramped next to me. "We ... we had then, a week in Turkey. "
I can imagine already, what's coming. As Aron but not further talks, I push him a bit: "And because you two was so lonely, have you thrown your intentions on board and the daughter of your best friend ..." The rest of the sentence will save me - and him.
Aron caught looking at the floor. "I was really not before. Believe me, Charlie. "
" Hey, that's not my problem. And to know it, after all, none. Especially not her father. "
" We ... We meet in secret. "
" Oh, "I look on with amusement. "Therefore, the pants open tonight?"
Aron clears his throat and silent.
"Aron", I ask for a minute. "This is not only ne-bed story?"
"I have ... we ...", he hemmed and hawed. Then he looks at me for help with despair in view. "She's a great woman."
"Jou. You now have a problem. "
" shit ", comes from Aron. "Do you know Aisha really means something. A lot. But ... "
I put a cigarette and rich to him. "In a storm of enthusiasm her father will certainly not break out. But your thing he'll not be equal . Cut I am sure he is capable of learning and ... "
" Do you have any idea how wrongheaded is this? "Aaron interrupts me excited.
No, I do not know.
"For seven years he had no wife anymore. And no ... "He makes a clear gesture. "You know."
I know more than you think signaled my brain. Instinctively I clamp my hand between my thighs. He had just profit! I was nothing more overdue than a fuck! My stomach contents forced up.
"When he learns that Aisha and I ... Then baked but what. "
I try to suppress the gag reflex. "And why should I now serve as an alibi? You're crazy! "
" Please, Charlie, "pleads Aron. "Only until a good opportunity arises to talk with him."
I put thoughtfully frowning. Why should I not do this favor for Aron? I might even derive some benefit from it by Miro I prove that he was also not more than just an opportunity for me and I bemoan it not a tear.
0 comments:
Post a Comment