Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Funny Save Date Quotes

Full Lotte - Chapter 57

waiting impatiently for the next morning I visit Dr. Schnieders. Already more than six clock I sit in my yoga dress on the bed and drum his fingers on the bedside table.

"A wonderful morning", he is bursting to come just before seven and looks around. "Well? Today, present no squabbling boys? "

My facial expression gives it to understand clearly that I am not currently ready for a joke. "When I can, for ultrasound?" He

a thoughtful glances at his Rolex. Standard equipment of a senior physician. "In about an hour I finished with his visit. Sister Sabine will pick you up then. "

" A whole hour yet? "I cry on. "Why is this even necessary? What are these anomalies? Say it! "

" We'll see then, "replied Schnieder short and reassuring pats my shoulder. "Do not worry about first."

I blow on the cheek. "Well, you are good," I snarl displeased.

Schnieder doctor laughs heartily. "The I've not heard for a long time."

Haha! How funny.

The hour runs like an eternity. Sabine takes my sister again from blood before me for examination in another station will.

"They're like right here?" I asked anxiously, as we arrive in the gynecology department.

nods sister Sabine. "Do your ever down on the loose. I will help then in the chair with your leg in plaster. "

Oh, my God! shoot through my head. I have cancer. Abdominal or so. I can feel the blood freezing in my veins. My heart is available, I feel sick. "I need ...", I press a hand over her mouth and search frantically for the next toilet. Not so easy with a proverbial ball and chain.

"Well, what's going on here, huh?" Dr. Schnieder looks at me over my shoulder and used it as a palm rest. I groan under its weight.

sister Sabine is more sensitive. She hands me a cool, damp cloth. "Go it again, friend of women?" And turned to the doctor: "The patient had passed suddenly. The cast, unfortunately for a second. "

" That's why it has not passed yet? "He scratches his head helplessly. "Well, the cast will be replaced in any case need. But first, take time to place the little chair over there, yes? "My whole body trembles

when Dr. Schnieder gel spread across this imaginary vibrator and getting rid of it there makes, where it is most intimate. While he concentrates on the monitor looks, I close my eyes and try wegzuatmen my fear. "And?" I ask for anxious seconds. "Is it cancer?"

"Cancer is not," I hear him. "But what I see here is only five millimeters in size and growing well."

I hold my breath.

Schnieder doctor knocks on my plaster. The signal that I can take a less humiliating position. "Do you have children?" He asks, while I dress.

"Yes, two."

"How old are your children?"

he asked this because Lila and Paul are half ways soon? "Ten to eighteen. And I will in three weeks Grandma. " If I live until then laments my inner voice.

"Oh!" Schnieder surprised pushes the lower jaw forward. "Then so is a lot of life come into your house."

"Yes." If he says do not last, what disease I have, I turn through!

"Well," he says at last, and shook my hand. "Then comes the fact almost in one go, my dear." He hits himself with laughter at the thigh. "Congratulations. If you are pregnant. "

" woman friend? Hello? Can you hear me? "Doctor Schnieder with both hands waving around in front of my face.

solidifies As I remain, based on my crutches, and now pull curly first and only emotion the nose.

"Encourage the time not on woman friend," He pats my shoulder pushing. "You're only in the sixth week, everything looks great, and today There are many late giving birth. "

" Aha. "More than a gasp, I do not bring forth.

"I understand this now so that you were expecting at all with the message?" In Dr. Schnieders voice resonates with a touch of fatherly concern.

"Not really ..."

Indeed. I had not expected that Tillman leaves our family from today to tomorrow. I did not expect to ever be a proud owner of the house. I did not expect to be thirty-seven grandma. I did not expect to meet Sam ever again. I have not counted, a person to face, I do not love for what he is, but for what I am when I am with him. And now grows in a part of him approaching me.

What have I done but not expected ...

"How are you now?" Dr. Schnieder cut to roar with fußpilzförderndem the cast. Only the sound of a dentist drill is worse. Satisfied, he fished two pens and a lighter from the remains. "Always the same ..."

I no longer need to consider. "Good. Very good, "I say, mean it that way.

fresh and plastered with a gut feeling that overwhelmed me, really, I limp on my crutches out of the station.

"My God ..." heavy breathing is to my Miro. It looks as if he had just attended the Iron Man . "What do thou .." he looks at the sign pointing Gynecology , "here?"

My heart beats to the neck. I would love to come to him now to his neck and ... well, that we had already. My hormones turn by that?

I clear my throat. "Ultrasound. You know? "

" Yes, "Miro replied, frowning.

"Well, only here 's containing these fully electronic dildo with satellite reception. "

" Yes. "His face has still not developed. "But what says the doctor?"

called How, doctor Helge Schnieder floats down the hall. "Ah! The

...?" "Exactly," I'll call soon and clear my throat. "The."

Schnieder is more attentive than expected. He laughs. "The kindergarten friend."

Miro will not all funny. "Listen," he forces himself to a calm tone. He stretched his hands forward with fingers spread, as if to suppress his anger down. "I'm looking now for half an hour. Here is no one able to give me even a meaningful answer. What is an incompetent shop? "He pressed his lips together and looks really dangerous.

clears throat doctor to Schnieder. Surely he is now pretty pissed off. "Why not just say that you are worried about making hellish woman friend", he asks directly.

Miro takes a breath, cracking his jaw. He is speechless.

"It's all in good order."

"And the abnormalities?" Miro can not rest easy. Not even by a senior physician. "You said ..."

Schnieder dismisses. "All natural." With these words he handed me a wink on hand and a warm goodbye. "Do not forget the ... the follow-up appointments. "

" Charlotte ... "Miro puts his hand on my upper arm.

A tingling sensation flooded my body, it was reinforced when I look in his worried blue eyes. "It's all right, Miro. Really!

"Can I scampered up after wild ..."

"There you are!" My mother gesturing down the corridor. "In the madhouse one can indeed help but no man! "

" My speech, "murmured Miro and puts both hands in his pockets. Fingers crossed it hangs in the belt loops. He stands there like a rascal, whose strike has not been compromised.

When Mama recognizes him, her face became brighter. "Oh, Mr. Steel! But this is nice that you look after my Lottie. "

" Good morning, friend of women. "He goes to my mother's hand and is clearly amused.

I growl.

you supported with your hand on Miro's shoulder and whispers in his ear: "You can not stand it when I call her so. Your daddy must of course! "

" Of course, "he agrees with my mother.

"How about," propose them happy, "if we face in the small, quaint cafe to drink a coffee together?" Without waiting for an answer marked, they are one away from Miro and of stalking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment