"Listen, Paul." I have a stock, and the motor. "I have up there now, quite by surprise."
"Why do you?" Will return my son. "Papa, it was finally, suddenly has resurfaced. Just as suddenly as he then was gone. "
I nod sadly. "I know, sweetheart. And so I leave it to you too, if you want to talk to him or not. You need to go in there now. "
Paul takes a deep breath. "A man must do what must a man do," he says and strap off.
I were not too concerned, I would laugh.
Tillmann receives us already at the door. He is freshly showered and has obviously borrowed some clothes from Tim.
"Dad?" Paul has been slow to him and ignored the outstretched Tillmanns Arms. "Öärgh! As you can see like? "
The smile fades in Till's face. He looks offended at the floor. "I have been beaten."
"Do not talk 'so NEN nonsense", it suddenly bursts out of me. I'm sorry for him, but I can not keep sitting on Miro. "You tried to join us. Where should Miro know that you're not a burglar? "
" Miro was that? "Paul pulls his green eyes wide. "Wow!"
Tillmann the situation is noticeably uncomfortable. 'Come on first start. "
Again, I roll with the eyes. It is my house, I want to say, but instead prefer to bite me on the tongue.
Tillmann has covered to our surprise, the breakfast table. My soul revolts against this familiar action. Silently, I am next Paul Place. The appetite is passed to me thoroughly. I'm just tired.
"How are you, Paul?" Starts, his father made another attempt. "I've missed you."
"If you can not stop go away," he replied dryly.
Till takes the bread from Paul's plate and starts it with to spread butter. Paul throws me a skeptical look and I respond. "Till, can my son have themselves"
puffing He leaves the bread on the plate covered and crosses his arms over his chest. "Charlotte," he says earnestly, "that is so nothing. Paul is also my son and he can not concentrate on me while you're at it. You transfer negative energy to the child. "
" Wow, you're really not all the slats on the fence, "I snarl.
Till jumps up from his chair and makes an expansive gesture. "You see? Just the I mean. Such behavior is the breeding ground for ... "
" Come, let 'be good, "I fall into his word. "Draw your not here with me from educational psycho garbage. I have never lost even one bad word about you, after all, what you do .. "I falter. "Paul may well think and act for themselves. I write him not. And I told him suggesting no negative vibes ", I tarry disgusted face. "If you prefer to be alone with him necessarily need to talk to, I'll respect that. Assuming Paul agrees. Otherwise you know where the door is. Have we got? "
Tillmann looks at me confused. This vigorous hand, he does not know about me.
"Eat all right, Mama." Paul stroked my arm to indicate his approval. "It's so."
I bow down to him, taking his face in my hands and kiss his forehead. "I'm in the garden. Call me when I come in again. "Tillmann I throw a warning glance and pull myself back on petrol, coffee, tipping and phone back on the terrace. If this continues, I will build me a camp.
I push brought another chair on which I can put my feet. Which discuss the two in there? How do we go from now? And ... how is Miro? Determined, I pick up the phone and pick Arons number, but put up again. Maybe I should pass on petrol just in Miro? I had no chance tonight, yes, I thank him that he has made so selflessly to the alleged burglar - even if turns out in retrospect to be my ex. But I could apologize to him for the unjust abuse. Would be appropriate. But this am too cowardly.
loud howling startled me. Damn! I must have dozed off. At the same time noisily rattling by a moped. Faster than I can react, jumping on Otto and runs like barking hysterically. Drumming with feet and ears flying, he is gone only a split second later, over the garden fence. "Ooottooo," I shout with all his might and sprint behind. In addition to his tremendous speed, he also places an enormous endurance of the day. I fear for the moped driver, he might tear from his motorcycle and ran after him instinctively, without looking left or right. The last thing I hear is the squeal of tires.
"Charlotte, what are you doing for things?" The first thing I hear is the anxious voice of my mother. Great! "How are you?"
I yawn and hearty erblinzele my surroundings. Where am I ended up now?
"You've been asleep for twelve hours." If it's nothing more?
I try to put on me and tortured moan. Now I can roughly estimate, of how many bones of the human body. Every single hurt.
'Stay' are better, my darling. "My mother pressed me gently back into the pillow. "You are running away from a car and you've broken his leg."
"What?" Only now I notice the plaster. Heaven! Sun battered I'm not waking up after my last joint! Wrong. The penultimate.
"But otherwise all is well with you. Except ... um ... a few bruises. "is
" Otto by themselves come back home. "Papa nodded reassuringly.
"Where's Paul?" Damn! I let my child down!
My mother stroked my head. "He is at home with Lila and Tim. Do not worry. "
" Is Tim there? "
" Love that you had me but to say calmly. "Instead, the answer to my question, she pulls reproachfully the nose. "I've got me so so scared."
The door opens and a nurse enters. With a serious face, she taps on her wrist. "Listen, Mr. and Mrs. Friend, now it is really time."
goodbye reluctantly my parents from me. "I'm coming back tomorrow morning," promised my mother.
"Is that a threat?" I grin cheeky.
She shakes her head. "All of the father. Veeery the father! "
" Hoe-ho-ho, "growled Papa and looks like a rascal. He kisses my forehead. "You really need to worry about. Maybe you can back out of tomorrow. And now sleep well. "
" Oh, by the way, "my mother once again makes versa. "The young man who has run up, the whole evening sitting outside the door. He has probably suffered a little. "
" woman friend ", the nurse nöhlt annoyed. "Pleeease!
Mama pulls the neck and jumps like a overweight frog outside. I sink deeper into
my pillow and drift again later in a sound sleep.
0 comments:
Post a Comment