Thursday, June 17, 2010

Yahoo Finance Ftse250

Chapter 52 - Chapter 51

"sleep well, my sweet." Leni will give me a kiss and stroked my arm reassuringly. "Or try zumindescht, yes?"

I nod and close the door to my home. Otto greets me cheerfully whining.

is to sleep impossible. If I now put to bed, the evening before my eyes like a movie will play over and over again. And that's where I believe it anyway without interruption to Miro, since ... His image has been burned into my brain and will not go away.

I drop down on the sofa and mean Otto with a gesture, to follow me. I nestle in his warm, soft body and cry big tears in his fur. The dog is not for nothing that the man's best friend. Otto licking devoted my hand, so after a few minutes I fall into a deep sleep.

I penetrates only to wake up as loud rumbling in my ear canal. Otto is next to the sofa. He has drawn up the lips, the hair on his back made by bristly. He growls like a rabid wolf. His eyes are narrowed down frowning.

"Hey," I overslept croak. "What is it, my boy?"

Otto's growling intensifies, and only now do I perceive the sound in the garden. It sounds like wrangling.

My heart beats faster. I hurry into the kitchen and peering cautiously through the window.

There are two men! Burglar!

While I was still terrified to think my phone out for me puzzled her conduct. I blink again through the glass. The cut is right?

Otto's rumble has now assumed a level that will soon Lila and Tim take out of its sleep. Therefore I choose lightly, quickly and alone to look after things. With such a predator Finally, by my side I need have no fear.

I tear open the front door, freeze. "Miro"

He has a laceration on the brow, the blood trickles down his cheek. His left eyelid is swollen thick. "The wanted to get here," he gasps and holds the alleged intruder by the collar.

I look startled him with wide eyes.

"Over there, in your bedroom."

How does he know ...?

Uh ... I mean, my God! A burglar!

And Miro has struck him. He is my hero!

"Verbammd!" growls the criminals and takes his hands from his face scherzverzerrtem. His upper lip is split open, the nose, thick and purple. Blood everywhere.

"Iiick," I let out a little scream. "Tilly?"

Miro is visibly surprised. "You know the type?" He immediately let go of him, whereupon he sank to his knees together.

"The ... a. .. this .. "I struggle with my version. "This is the father of my children."

Miro touches his forehead. "Well, great!"

After Tillmann has aufgerappelt tedious and turned in his direction, it leaves a scolding triad Go down to Miro, in the words of several brutal bat and display of assault occur, at least that's what I understand. The rest sounds like a re-invented a secret language.

"What ... what are you doing here? "

" Iff fu wiw meima Famimie, "mumbles Tillmann.

I toss him a grumpy look. My question was actually Miro. But who has already raised his hands defensively and occurs at the retreat.

"Miro" Again, I run after him.

He stops for a moment and I can breathe.

"Go home, my friend," Otto he knocks on the back.

And all I see then, are the sad eyes of my dog coming towards me.

"Damn, Tillmann," I swear fifteen minutes later and it would be churlish press an ice pack in the face. I would love to smother him under it!

"Fawi", he looks desperate to me, "iff wowe Thurs nu mame Famimie ..."

"Stop it!" I go to him. "That was before but now does not make any sense." Apart from that I do not understand a word of his Genuschel. Contradictory feelings are spreading in me. "We now go to the hospital."

"Mei mei mei," he dismisses vigorously. "I wi ni."

I roll my eyes. "If you say so." I can not anymore. Tired I rub my forehead so hard that it hurts. "You can sleep in my bed tonight. Above, the room to your right. We talk tomorrow. "

Tillmann torments himself from the kitchen chair and puts his hand on my cheek. The wounded is strong. Presumably it has taken Miros eye. I turn my head away. "I sleep on the couch."

"Fawi-Watz, it blows out of his mouth and I almost burst the collar.

It's nothing for the time may limited articulation errors. Very well but that my life is now totally out of control. "Go to sleep now, Tillmann," I warn him with narrowed eyes. "Or I'll give you the rest!"

I simply could not sleep. After Tillman is pouting (I think at least, because his lips are so swollen, like that of Ohoven-daughter after their hyaluronic acid self-test) has withdrawn to the first floor, I clean the first aid box back in, throw bloody towels in the washing machine and put me on a mocha. Then I mix my cards. Exactly seven times My right index finger taps three times before he Ten swords pushes the stack. I look at the picture of a man lying on the ground, stuck in his back said ten swords. My path thus amounts to a sudden termination. He does seem to me arbitrary. Furthermore, if the move is wise and how it then goes on, says this card, unfortunately, nothing. The affirmation of the card indicates to me but I am now one step. I finish what needs to close.

But what should I quit? My relationship with Miro? Is it one? Was there ever one? That never happened do not even Tillmann it? He has already left me six months ago. Basically, there is also nothing to stop. What is Louis L'Amour once said? There will come a time when you think that everything from now. Just then it starts.

Whoa! My head is buzzing. I consider it here any more. I need to get out of here. My house is not my home, as long as it stays in Tillmann. He is here simply is not applicable.

I drink my coffee and grab me a bottle of water. Otto is pleased to note that I cords my running shoes. I shake my head. "Little guy", I mumble to him, "when one morning I would walk the dog at four in the necessary steps, I would probably run amok." He does not. With the nose, it pushes me to greater haste.

As I step out the door, I breathe deeply. I have the feeling behind it, to suffocate. I suck in the fresh, cool air to almost into me and start to run. I run, when the devil was after me. And somehow he is probably. After half way I can not. Panting, I lean against the big oak tree at the lake. My cheeks glow, I feel dizzy and nausea creeps up in me. What should I do? I can put Tillmann bad on the road. He is Lilli's and Paul's father. How will they react to it? What emotional claims make it, when he learns that he is Grandpa? I cough and give myself adit near the oak. With water I rinse after. "Sorry, old girl," I knock on their bark. "I'd swap 'with you, if I could."

times but now I can not make myself therefore with Otto on the way home.

After a long shower I am not better, but at least clean. A mockery, when I consider how much dirt will play today for me.

"Hi, Mom." Lilli I breathed sleepily a kiss on the cheek. "Just enough sleep?"

"Not at all," I answer truthfully.

Lilli winks at me. "Slept or sleep? "

" slept. Lilli, "I come straight down to business," your father showed up here. "

my daughter will stop the mouth open.

"He is up and sleeps."

"What?" Lilli falls stunned to the kitchen chair. "That should not be true."

I plunge a tea bag in the cup and place it in front of my daughter. "Not that you draw the wrong conclusions, Lilli. He came here and, I hesitate briefly, "was battered a bit. I wanted him to go to the hospital. This he has refused. I have seen him sleeping above . Let Alone. "

" Why? "Lilli howls and grimaces.

"Why? Because I am your father, but eventually can not keep the night on the road. "

the tea bags pulls out of the water and staring at the drops that fall back into the cup. "Why does he suddenly appeared on here?"

"He misses you?" I suggest.

"Pfff!" The bag is splashing back into the cup. Around them, pours the tea. "Can it simply be that he has missed his kick in a young chick? Why should we now suddenly missing? All the time he did not appear. And now tell me, in Norway there was no telephone! "

I rub my tired neck. "Lilli, let him tell you this myself. I'm just not built that he suddenly reappears as he then disappeared. "

" Can you say that again, "grumbles my daughter.

"Did your mother yet." Tillmann is suddenly in the kitchen. He is currently as no better than yesterday, only different. His face glows in all colors.

I think in shock hand over her mouth. The nose is broken guaranteed.

Lilli remains motionless at the table and holds on to her teacup.

"Lilli, please." Tillmann places his right hand on her shoulder. "Let's talk about 'us."

"speeches?" She sparkles at him angrily. "The times you would have done better before us have just let it stay,"

The usually embarrassed not educationally sound arguments Tillmann looks over at me for help.

I shake my head. "Forget 'to Till. From this crap you bring up good time out for yourself! "I'm on my heel and pull me with Otto, a cup Coffee, cigarettes and cell phone on my back patio.

0 comments:

Post a Comment