A good friend sells one hundred worries. Six good friends thus distribute six hundred worries. And I have a feeling just swallow as much arms just for me. Carla, Leo, Leni, Yash, Sam and Vivi are my own personal crisis management and Tröstkommando. And Mama, meanwhile, makes for my honor.
"My daughter has plowed her life like a horse," she said loudly, to my great horror, the remaining guests. "She has two wonderful children brought up and fed the family alone. Six months ago, the father they can sit out of the blue, it has the apartment and lost her job and not given up yet! "
" Mama, "I cry on. "Be still!"
But my mother shows little impressed by my request. Your audience is partly amused and partly disgusted, but mostly interested in their descriptions compassionate note. "She has even recorded a Findelhund," says Mama not without pride in my unselfish attitude and takes a deep breath. "Meeeiiine daughter has given her family a few days a new roof over their heads. She verkuppelt my gay son with her best friend, a get great job offer, will soon be even grandma and ... and ... and is at all, "she sobs," the best daughter in the world. Twenty years she has been faithful. And no man hear you? No man has the right to so you just break your heart! "
We stare at her open-mouthed.
"Sorry," Aron throws a wagging finger and staggers to my mother. "I think I am to blame."
drive around the head of my mother, she flashes him to rage, pulls out and rubs him one. In the face. Immediately begins to Aron's cheeks glow like a red traffic light.
"Oh, Holy shit! "Japs and I walk behind the counter. I quickly wrap ice cubes in a towel and press it against her cheek Aron.
"Look!" My mother braces fists on his hips. "Tell me as much!"
Shaking his head, I apologize to Aron for their behavior. "I'm so sorry, Aron. You must have mistaken as something. "
" Has nüscht them. "He painful grimaces. "Abba gansss a great shock."
"Zia" I pull the shoulders up. "Who has not?"
Aron rolls his eyes.
Meanwhile Carla and Vivi are busy, to appease my mother. Leni asks the guests to understand the situation and is synchronized by Yash. If they are nervous or excited, breaks her Schwäbisch by one hundred percent. Since no one understands more of what she says. Leo will always back up their hands over their heads and mumbling on and on, "Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! "
If the situation is not as dramatic for my soul, I would laugh now.
"Baby ..." Sam takes me a hug and reassuring pats on my back. "Why do you have for me said anything? "We are committed to
Aron at the table. He looks like a missed penalty. After my mother has finally and adopted only under the threat of brute force (which we would obviously never be able to!) By us and the rest of society is also broken, served Mara the opened spirits and a load of glasses on a tray and takes also square. The rest of the group follows.
I fight back tears again. When it somewhere or maybe someday an opportunity for Miro and has given me, then I screwed up with this painful scene now completely.
Sam nudges me with his shoulder. "Should I'll sue him loppen?
"Krmpf," I'm doing. He manages yet again to make me laugh. "Nah, just let '. If necessary, I will have opportunity to do so. "
" How do you actually grasps the previously meant? "Leni looks sternly at her little brother.
Aron looks to hit the ground, and then takes my hand. "Charlie knows, now I know that this is all my fault."
"What the hell are you talking about?" I give us all a walnut liqueur. Except Aron, who gets nothing but water.
surprisingly sober, he justified his statement. "Miro is truly the best friend a man can have."
"But not a woman?" Poisoned Carla.
"Really," protested Aron sets and straight. "I told him I dream of my wife says."
"And the was my sister?" Leo proudly pulls the eyebrows up, as Aron nodded affirmatively.
"I told him how much this woman means to me ..."
"But do not who is this woman?" Concludes Mara.
Leni wrinkles his forehead thoughtfully. "He noticed first to be, when you are in Turkey snatches called. And after ... "
" ... he is our Lottchen in the eighth heaven ... "Carla can not help but easy.
"Really?" Aron looks at me with wide open eyes. "Is it sooo good?"
I show him the bird. It is not yet believe in all seriousness that I am now even a word about it leave out? The panel discussed
speculates, talked shop and concludes. I'm sitting next to it and am not involved anything more capable, requiring only the slightest use of my gray matter.
"We touch so times together," says Leo now gives the general hearing. "Aron and Miro are both madly in love with my little sister."
I toss him a dignified look. Now comes good again Rosamunde Pilcher out in him. Only a few landscape shots and more surreal theatrics?
"Both are in ignorance of the fact that they are one and the same woman. Miro, however, please forgive my frankness, dear Aaron, "he pats him sympathetically on the thigh," won the hearts of my children and spent the most outrageous night of love on this planet with her. "
I groan and uphold me with the forehead on my hand from.
"You Call Date to call your arrival at the hotel and signalisierst your clear interest in Lotte. Miro will know that your dream girl is his and is now in a terrible conflict of conscience because he feels responsible to you. "
" Tell me, brother. Have you not heard the beat? "
And here I am actually the only one who does this gibberish engraved on the mind?
"Stop!" Hisses Carla. "His theory is good."
"Yes", then throws a well Leni. "He knows that he is some kind of model for Aron ish, and therefore felt responsible for him. Somehow stop. "
" And after this guilty knowledge, "says Mara.
Sam nods. "As if he had betrayed his best friend."
"So he leaves him go first," concludes Yash, "and withdraw immediately."
"Pretty stupid," growled Vivi. She shakes her head and filled our glasses.
Sam makes a face. "I find now." He emptied his glass in a train. "Hey, baby," he said then turned to me, "his conduct did, however, completely got in the wrong way. "
" And then there was still this damn game to "complains Carla.
"what a strange game?" Curious minds shoot forward.
Aron grabs the Barcadiflasche. "I asked Charlie to pretend we were a couple, so that Miro does not realize that I have to Aisha ..."
"You bischt such a bastard," is outraged by Leni.
I see myself compelled to defend Aron. Finally, I have played in this game is voluntary and not without selfish thoughts. "He loves her! Really. "
" Well, then. "
Aron represents the Bacardi aside and instead gives the water. "Now I also understand why Miro is not the same as me jump on it." He was too relieved that you are no longer so taboo for him. "
" You have to talk to each other and clarify. Buy it. "Maras proposal close to all.
Except for Sam. "I think not." He looks serious in the round. "Did any of you guys have any idea what all this time has taken place in him? The time now feels bad ones. Especially after what has been addressed this evening. "
Yash, Aron, and even Leo nod in agreement.
"The need to clarify for the first time with himself."
Carla Leni and show men the bird. " No man is able to understand the feminine sense. Therefore it is considered unreasonable . This nonsense is also a guy. "
" Caution ", Sam warns of its species. "Now comes the purple dungarees Group."
"Let times," I grab in the heated discussion about men from Mars and women from Venus. "Maybe he has now had enough of me anyway. I have disgraced him, humiliated and insulted. I would certainly not want more. In any case, not so fast, "I add quietly. A little bit of hope might yet be adequate?
"That can not be serious?" Carla is still red in the face. "You want to sit out the not?"
"I just want my peace."
"But ..."
"Would you," I look around, "Please accept the all?"
reluctantly let my friends off the promise me not to bother with more well-meaning advice, not to start any businesses on Miro. This is exactly what it is, what do I know her, from friendly-driven ambition, eyes sparkling.
0 comments:
Post a Comment