Friday, June 25, 2010

Disposable Shower Matt

Full Lotte - Chapter 59

Miro is on time. In his Laufmonitur he just looks good enough to eat. Otto also finds the way when he zurennt on him, with his front paws on Miro's shoulders comes to a standstill and licking his face.

"Miro", I cry when I see that he immediately wants to do with Otto on the road. "Would you have time tonight?"

He looks and nods of Otto. "Sure. I said that. "

" No, I mean ... I would like to invite you to dinner. Here with me. "

I think, to see how his face begins to shine. He looks down and pushing the chin forward. "Certainly."

"At eight?"

Miro winks at me, then whistles to Otto and jogs away.

It is not easy to shower with one leg in plaster, but it has the advantage that one instead of two, only one leg to shave. A time saving of at least two and a half minutes. Look at that!

vorbeigehuscht Carla is in her lunch break, to bring me a dream of summer. A delicate flowered dress made of pure silk. "This is so cool on the skin," she says, "you must always wear without a bra. What do you think, because how are your tits? "

I Schmunzel weak. "The do it anyway when I see Miro. "

" Well, then. "She takes my face in her hands and kisses me on the mouth. "We are all aware that you clarify the last will."

"All", I repeat, suspiciously.

Carla innocently pulls the shoulders up. "We all want to be with you in mind? Toi, toi, toi! "

My heart turns over almost as it ring eight points at the door. Paul has not let's say two and immediately packed his belongings, as my mother had offered to stay with Otto with her. Finally, he is from my Parents pampered like a little prince. Lilly has withdrawn with a significant smile in her room and promised to come back under any circumstances. I have a sense likes.

"It's great that you came," I say and feel the heat rising in my cheeks tingle.

"Thanks for the invitation."

like two teenagers, we want each other. Miro leans forward slightly. In anticipation of a kiss I close my eyes.

"Otto is not there?" He asked instead.

"Nn-no," I answer befuddled and take a step to the side. "Kk-nevertheless, come clean."

"Paul not?" Seeking he looks around. "And Lilly?"

I stand completely by my side and do not quite know how to assess its behavior. "No."

"For you." Miro hands me a package and drives my bookshelf. "Impressive," he says, pulling a book of poems by Elizabeth Barrett Browning from the shelf. "May I?"

"Of course." I put the package on the coffee table and step beside him. It is one of the moments in which he told me so close and yet so far is.

He leafs through the book, pensive pauses at a page. "Hm," he growls softly. "How I love you."

"How I love you," I repeat. This poem I know by heart. "Let me say the wise: I love you so deep and wide and high, as my soul goes, and even further."

"bottomless pit, which we hardly dare to enter," continues Miro and looks me deep in the eyes. "I love you so that every day of my days I dearly latest request brings to you. I love thee purely, as it struggles for justice. I love thee freely, will not ask for a different opinion. "He does closer to these things.

My breath is getting stronger, my chest heaving in time. "I love you with passion, with depth, with an old grief, children's belief in fresh, with a love that I thought 'she was asleep, when stored saints."

Miro slams the book and puts his hand on my cheek. His thumb stroked my chin.

"I love." Up in the joyful time, with every breath and tears and cried like to God, I love him even more for ever "

By now I expected a passionate kiss, with all that that implies. But Miro smiles and says: "Have you done all the trouble for me?"

"What?" I am completely baffled.

"Food?" He helps me get started.

I were a man, my penetration ability would have slowed abruptly. My erotic voltage sags miserably in just that moment to collapse. I breathe. "Mom has prepared all this."

"Aha."

"Is this a problem?"

"No."

"Good." Pissed I stalk in the kitchen to fetch food from the oven .

has the they probably not all! I am not offering generous and let me at arms length and starve! Unbelievable as that!

"Can I help you?" Miro is suddenly behind me. I feel his breath on my neck and I get goose bumps when his arm by pushing on my waist. He puts a tarot card on the dresser.

"The Ace of Cups ?" I asked, without turning around me.

"Hum." His mouth is now very close to my ear. "What it means?"

My heartbeat's speed limit has exceeded. I'm trembling all over, my brain cells go roller coaster. And he expects me that I'm still thinking?

"In front of you a wonderful chance to find happiness and fulfillment," I interpret hoarsely, "you should not miss."

"Is that true?" His lips touch my neck and I know he expects not really an answer, slowly as his hands wander under my dress.

I can feel the rapture, when he noticed that I have nothing but the clothes on your back. He turns me gently to him.

"Charlotte, I'm sorry that I did just so ..."

"No, I'm sorry that I gave you such a mission capable. "I put my hand in his neck and drag him down to me to finally get what I'm waiting the whole time.

A kiss is a lovely trick of nature to interrupt conversations when words become superfluous. Ingrid Bergman.

Miro pushes the skirt of my dress up and take me to the pantry. I think any second that we are not alone in the house are that the food is cold or could come in a neighbor across the terrace. I think and feel only Miro and me.

And I feel clear his desire, his breathing, which is difficult his kisses demanding. I told him from the stripe T-shirt and open the button of his jeans.

"Seni seviyorum" he whispers and grins at me insolently. He knows very well that I still do not know what that means.

I runzle the end only a brief moment and let his pants slide down. It shall be my care. My whole body is set to receive and Miro has the mast. My brain is not programmed to think now, only to feel and enjoy. I sling my right, ungegipstes leg around his hip as he pushes into my lap and lift me to the seventh heaven. My fingernails cling in Miro's back, I'll bite in his neck, so as not to shout aloud for joy. His muscles twitch and his body trembles when he is exhausted and then holds his head on my neck.

remain several minutes we hold, and let us down only the fingertips of our bodies move.

"What have you said earlier?" I shove a paper towel between the legs. "It was Turkish, right? You said it before. "

He smiles. "Yes."

"And what does that mean?" I urge.

Miro strikes me a lock of hair from her face and kissed me tenderly. "The same, what you said. On Indian. "

Oh, God! He loves me! Miro loves me! My hormones tango. Your body releases a lot of endorphin, serotonin and phenethylamine out at once. I could almost explode with joy.

"Really?" I repeat, yet cautious.

Miro takes my head in his hands and looks deep into my eyes. "I love you so deep and wide and high, as my soul goes, and even further."

0 comments:

Post a Comment