Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Communication Boardfree

Full Lotte - Chapter 56

"And it's really okay so for you, Paul?" I stroke my son, gently nodding his head decidedly.

"Mama", he complains loudly now. "The come here and play up and thinks he could rumbestimmen in our house. It was so good to us, all the time. Without him. "

I pressed his lips together. That means, in my case approval.

"Otto And he can not stand it." So, that was the point at which Tim has probably lost all his chances for a fresh start. Quite right. "And Lilli iss also glad he is gone."

"She can have the same Tim relate your bed fresh," adds my mother. "And the junk that you have kept for him, she let him also pepper behind her." She can not help himself from grinning.

I am relieved. This step is done. Now it's time for the next?

time to think about it, I now no longer, however. When Dad and Paul are gone and so detached from Lila and Tim, were viewed by Papa shortly. He puts up with Carla and Leo the Jack in the hand that will coincide with Sam to visit. Shortly after they are gone, come snow Leni and Yash. You hand me a small fortune in July's name Buddha, which will make me very quickly recover. I am moved and eventually also pretty tired.

knocks about half past eight I again.

"Hi-hooo," pipes Aisha and winks reassuringly.

"Hey, is indeed a surprise, "I am honest and let me from her heart. "How are you?"

She sits on the edge of the bed and was all smiles. Happiness becomes her. "I want to ask you about?"

"Super", exaggerating, I subtly shift, and my way around the back cushion. "And how ...? So ... everything clear? With you? And at home? "Heavens! This gibberish is almost embarrassing.

Aisha shows the thumb to the door. "Aron is also the same. Papa has accepted that. Currently he is anyway rather by the wind. Has a black eye and a laceration and says partout not know where that comes. Then this accident. "She sighs heavily. "He is so ready that he is not about Aron and I can get excited." They look at themselves and squints carefully at me.

My heart cramps. Miro is suffering. And it hurts me too. But all this is really only because of me?

Aron greets me with a big hello. He has brought a large basket of outrageous best chocolates beyond this planet. "You are crazy," I comment on the ecstatic gift and kiss on both cheeks. "Thank you very much."

Aron is remarkably tender to Aisha. From the reckless Chauvi seems to have become a caring partner. Thoughtful I belächle the couple in love, as it knocks again.

Even before I "yes" answer and the door opens, I can feel his presence. There is a tingling sensation in my stomach, which can be compared to anything.

"I probably never find the right moment," mutters Miro little enthusiasm and only occurs slowly closer. "Evening."

"Hi, Dad," Aisha smiles shyly. Probably unaware of what was making between her father and has already happened to me, they no move to leave. To make matters worse, that she and Aron have actually happened a few minutes ago.

"Nice to see you, Miro," I run an attempt to loosen the tension in the room a bit hefty. dismisses "I'm sorry about this morning."

Miro and signaled me that he is not willing to talk about it.

"You have been here today?" Inquired Aisha cheeky. "Why was that?"

Aron push them with his elbow. twisted "I think we have to go again."

"Why?"

Aron's eyes. "Darling," in this Word clears throat angry Miro and Aron winces. "Come easy"

After they are gone, are - well, I'm lying, but it does so now beside the point - we are a long time in silence over. Miro has leaned to the window and crosses his arms over his stomach. He clears his throat. "Charlotte," he says throaty and brings it to my skin tingling. "I'm really very sorry. I ... 've Just do not ... Shit. "He is pale.

"Miro", I immediately get up I institutions. "It is my debt and ..."

"So" The door is flung open and night sister Hilda rushes into the room. "Now it's about time time, gentlemen."

Miro pushes away from the window seat and comes to my bed. "I would like to look after Otto and run with it as long as you're not handicapped."

"Nanana", thunders Hildegard. "What have I just said?" Glum she squeezed my upper body forward and shakes on the pillow. "Closing time here!"

I nod agreement.

"Stay in the early morning once again ready for an ultrasound," bleats the Fury the night shift and drags on to my bed sheets.

ultrasound? forms, Miro with his lips and pulls the brow furrowed.

"Why was that?" I ask surprised.

She put her fists on her hips. "The doctor who ordered. Your blood tests showed abnormalities. "

" What anomalies? "

I did not think that Miro could still be pale. But fact. "I assumed, your research has shown that it is aware of the accident, no further damage can be seen even from the broken leg? What are these abnormalities? "

"Is that you in anything?" Buzz Hildegard bored.

"Yes!" Miro is back as a matter of course. "So what? Please?

you just shrugs his shoulders. "I do not. That's all the matter of the Doctor. Ask again tomorrow. "

Miro swallows. "Is the doctor to talk to? Or it can be spoiled already in a Thai massage parlor? "

Sister Hildegard grimaces. "He's already closing time. Even if I do not know what concerns you that. Ask again tomorrow after. And now, on Goodbye! "

Miros jaw crack. Undecided, he stands beside my bed and looks at me. If the nuisance is not in the room, I'm sure he would now kiss me goodbye. It shall only his hand on my shoulder and says goodbye reserved. "Sleep well, Charlotte."

A well-meant advice, which I can not follow. My sleep is plagued by defective stem cells, nervenzerfressenden viruses and cancers. Bathed in sweat, I wake up and turn the night light on. For minutes I stare at the ceiling. Then my eyes fall on the lotus flower. The card at the plant stone that struck me not so far. I heave myself out of bed and take it from me. What will it be? A font that I do not know - presumably in Arabic - and the words that I therefore can not read. Signed with Miro . I slip back under my blanket and press the card to me.

Finally, finally I can sleep peacefully ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment