While Miro keeps me in his arms and I feel so safe as never before in my life, I caress his face. "Miro"
"Hmmm?" He kisses my forehead.
"I ... I must tell you something. "
" Hmhmmm ... "His kisses move down my face, my neck, cover my shoulders.
"I am ... we get ... "
" MAAAMAAA "
A sharp cry can drive us together. Lila!
Miro puts on his jeans and lifts me from the pantry. Leaning on his arm, I limp out of the kitchen.
On the staircase is my daughter, pale. Their sleep short is wet. "Mom ...", she cries helplessly.
"The waters have broken," I have noticed. "Okay, Lila. We go to a hospital. Stay where you are. "
Miro sprints up the stairs. He puts his hand on Lila's shoulder, speaks reassuringly to her and will disappear in her room. He comes out with a fresh jogging suit and the emergency bag. "Come," he wraps her arm around his waist, does Selbig and leads them gently down the stairs. I help my daughter
quickly move house.
Miro has already taken the car keys and opened the door.
"All is well, my darling," I will caress Lillis Cheek and take her in the back seat.
Miro goes with not inconsiderable border top speed to the hospital, a parking place right in front of the building and helps us both out of the car. Then he moves quickly on his T-shirt.
While I sign Lilli at the reception, she howls at miserably.
"Try to breathe evenly, Lila." Miro has efforts soothingly to her until a nurse herankarrt a wheelchair and my daughter is shipped. He hands me my crutches. "Should I try to reach expectant father?"
I nod and stuff for my cell phone. "That would be nice of you. He is saved by Tim . "I hit him the phone in his hand. "You come to? Please?
"Of course. I know him now the way he kisses me and looks after me as I follow Lila and the attendant inside.
In the maternity ward, we will be met and immediately started receiving. "I am a midwife Helga", we smiled a small but energetic woman in kind. "Put you ever find out here." She has a couch in the study area. "Your sister is welcome to stay with you."
"I am the mother, so grandma So soon, "I try to educate midwives Helga stuttering.
you surprise her eyebrows drawn up. "Indeed. Well, then. "
Together we will help Lilly to the couch. The cervix is open for nine inches. So it's happening soon. It is connected to a CTG to monitor the child's heartbeat. I think Lila's hand.
"Mama," she asked anxiously, "Will it hurt?"
"child, not without reason are labor pains, the midwife switched on. "But it soon hold a small miracle in your arms."
"She is four weeks ahead of schedule," I whisper to Helga and I am worried to some extent.
Helga frowns and takes before an ultrasound. "That's fine," she can calm me down.
"Mamaaa ..."
Lilli I dab the sweat from his forehead. The contractions are starting.
"The father is aware, I will adjust." A nurse handed me a fresh, cool cloth. "He was on the way here."
"Maaamaaa ..."
"Oh!" Midwife Helga takes a professional look between legs Lillis and nods. "This will be short. Now, however, nimbly in the delivery room. "
The Small is in a hurry. Within half an hour he has fought his way from the safe, warm womb into the world. I may cut the umbilical cord.
"Everything is fine and very healthy," is the Apgartest. The midwife puts new life in Lila's arm. He immediately examined her breasts, place them with my help and sucking greedily.
I cry with joy and emotion, caressing the sweaty face of my daughter. "Have you done great, my dear."
"Congratulations, Grandma," she radiates happiness and admires the young man on her belly. "Mama?" She says after a while. "Do you like it bring in?"
I throw a glance towards the door. "I fear that Tim is not there yet."
"I think Miro."
"Hrgh!" I rasp me completely by surprise. "Do you think this not a bit too ... intimate? "
She grins. "Well, what was your evening today? In addition, Carla has told me everything. "
" Should I call the grandpa in? "Without waiting for an answer, tears midwife Helga on the door and forces in Miro sergeant manner in the delivery room. "Now do it!"
enter something he remains in the doorway. "Congratulations, Lila."
"See it", she invites him to come closer.
Reluctantly he goes to bed and eyed the newborn. Then he seems overwhelmed. "Hey, welcome, little man," he whispered, stroking the tiny hand.
The door opens once more and the freshly baked Papa bursts. It is totally by the wind and it cost us some effort to calm him.
After Lilly moved to her room, my grandson in the infant room is well supplied and we are reinsured have that Tim is able to drive in a few hours drive home, we make our way.
"Ah, woman friend," Dr. Schnieder calls from afar. "Well, you go sooo fast but no longer." He sent after an amused laugh.
Miro looks irritated down to me.
I shake, "What the? Will" frightened her head. "Yes, yes, sir Schnieder. My daughter has just given birth. "
" Ah, "he sums up quickly and look over the rim of his glasses away on Miro. "Then my warmest congratulations to you both."
Thank you limp and rapidly. And I do not notice that Miro has stopped.
"Tell me," enters his voice in my ear and I turn around. "Did not you tell me something?"
"Erm ... So ... Well ...", I will stammer and to my relief interrupted by ringing his mobile phone.
"Shit!" Aligned Miro sees and is guilty. Unsuccessful, he quietly pressed the phone to his ear and hurried outside.
I follow him as fast as I can. And apparently, without having noticed it.
"Lu, we are here in the hospital," hisses Miro. "What? No. Her daughter has just given birth. Hum. What? Have you ever looked at the clock? Yes, I know. But still. Why can not this wait until tomorrow? "He snorted and backed by a surly" Well, yes to ".
"Anger?"
Miro startled and looks at me surprised. "My goodness, you're fast."
"Hmhmmm."
He puts his hands in his pockets, thumbs in the loops and pulls his shoulders up. "Did you not tell me what?" To divert it tries.
But he gets me so easily not the curve. "I believe," say I look so serious while I can, "you have to tell me something?"
Miro clears his throat and strokes caught me on the cheek. "Very well. Let's talk. "
We sit on the bench outside the hospital entrance. Miro digs a silver case with cigarettes from his pocket and offers me one.
I decline with thanks, which he acknowledged with a frown.
"Well," I steer the conversation back in the right direction, "what did you say to me?"
Again he clears his throat, grabs my hand firmly and looks into my eyes. "Listen to me simply only, yes? "
I nod.
"Lu, that Ludwig von Bloomenthal, is my uncle. I'm with him and Charlotte grew up, after I lost my parents, with six in a car accident. "
I am horrified and stare at him with wide eyes.
"The publishing branch where you should really work as a secretary ..."
"Why should ?" Exclaims and I press my lips together.
Miro looks at the floor. His mouth twitching. "Listening?"
"listening. Yes. , Sorry. "I pull myself together.
"The store is called MISTA-book. Bell's there, perhaps? "
I stop short. Sure, now that he's says. MI, such as Miro. STA, such as steel. " You're MISTA?
He shakes his head, which I interpret as consent.
"You tell me but not now", I put up gently, "that I no longer get the job because I sleep with you? Usually something is in fact the other way. "
Miro sighs. "Do you know that and I know Vivi? We were classmates from elementary school to high school. "
" Oh? "
"A few months ago she presented to me several manuscripts of a friend. Under the synonym Lolo Lustig . I was thrilled and had it installed at your own risk. "
" own risk ", I repeat, laconically.
Miro throaty laugh. "You can sue me happy. For copyright infringement. "
" Please? "I am buzzing head.
"Charlotte", he grabs me by the arms. "You Lolo're funny! And the rest of your first book exceeds all expectations. You did not need to work hard as a secretary. You are a born writer. "
0 comments:
Post a Comment