We are naked, wet and hungry born. Then it gets worse , formulate I have a bulk text messages to Sam, Leni, Carla and Vivi. Tillmann is tonight showed up here and can put off trying to deal with Lilly. So do not worry. Sign up again. my mother, I also share with a text message that I will pick up Paul before lunch. Till is said to have the chance to explain himself undisturbed to his children. Whether he deserves it now or not.
tired when I come back to the kitchen, Lilli makes a much more peaceful feeling than it was half an hour. Nevertheless, it does not really seem ready to forgive her father.
"Someday you too will understand me, my child," says the social worker.
I prefer gleefully the eyebrows up as Lilly replied dryly: "Sure, Dad. Right after I found myself released from the slap. It would require one that is even with such a life. "Groaning, she teases from the kitchen chair and stretches as far as the pregnant women a high level is possible.
"Lilli" asks Tillmann puzzled. "Have you grown?"
I propose to me with his open hand against his forehead.
know "you, Dad. You come here and tell me in tears, how much did you miss your family. Here you are nothing more than a pathetic egomaniac who only thinks with his dick. "
" egomaniac? "Tillmann gasps for air. "What ... what ...?"
although I think unlikely that he does not know the meaning of this word would prove but once that even without study is not stupid. "As an egomaniac is defined as a symptom of suffering under the egomania person. I also called addiction, "I lecture. "The individual has the desire to be always at the center of all activities and events. The reason for this is a pathologically exaggerated self-esteem. In off ... "
" I know what an egomaniac! "Falls Tillmann hurt me interrupted. "But, as Lilli comes to me ..."
"Tell me, do you have brain food", I shower on. "Your daughter is pregnant. You will be shaken immeasurably in less than four weeks, Grandpa! "
Lilli disappointed the head. "And you did not even notice, so busy you're miserable with you and your little problems. Have any idea what Mama has been through the last half year? You make me sick like that! "She slams her coffee cup on the sink and stomps to the top.
"Lila! So you can not talk to your father! "Exclaims indignantly to her Tillmann.
"Which father?" She yells back. Then a door slams.
Lillis I take a seat and drumming his fingers on the table.
"I ... Grandpa will? ", Tillmann stammers stunned.
"Yep!"
"Why do I know this only now?"
I roll my eyes. "Maybe because you have moved without forwarding request? Your phone have not turned on? It has up a damn interested in what will become of us? "
He swallows. "I have already said Lilli how sorry I am."
"What? That you have let us sit at the Caretakers woman in Norway to hunt moose? Or that you failed to tell us that we have only two weeks, a roof over your head? "
He looks to enter the ground. "I just could not, Charlie. Life as it was, took me completely exhausted. Can you understand that? "
I put my index finger to his lips and look hard at the ceiling. "Let me think. Hmmm ... No, "
" Charlie, please, "he talked me into belief. guide "You must not be of anger and disappointment can be. Put yourself in my place but your time. "
I grasp it not. "Good," I reply anyway. "I will try. I have to get up at seven every morning to direct the breakfast for my children. Sometimes my wife likes and does it for me. to be Whenever my friends have forced me to drink a beer with them, although after the eighth would have been concluded. "
" This was not the "interjects Tillmann.
"I'm sorry," I pat his hand in apology. "I must take 'me, back then, even with the wife of the caretaker to fuck with you through forest and meadow."
"You will fall out, Charlotte! "
" Please forgive, "I shall drop of cynicism. "Let's objective continues. So, after my family is out of the house, I can only take care of the household still barely, because I still have so many other obligations. With my mates, the gym and of course my beloved. The powert from clear. And because it helps little when my wife does for her twelve-hour job these tasks for me. "
Tillmanns throbbing forehead. "I know I've wronged you, Charlie. But you do not think I deserve a chance? "
Then I have no answer. "I'll get my son, "I answered coldly. "Ask him if and what you deserve." I get up and grab the car keys. At the door I turn around again. "And go shower. You stink! "
During the trip I think about feverishly, I can teach Paul the gentlest, that his father has reappeared. According confused I meet with my parents. Paul is still in pajamas.
"Mama," he croaks tired. "I have not had breakfast yet."
"And do not you sleep, so how do you look like?" Papa kisses my forehead. "Was not quite something going on yesterday, what? Your mother has already told me. "
" Papa, "I sigh. "That was nothing gaaar!" I nod to Paul call. "Go brush your teeth and pull 'you ask for. We have to go right. "As he disappeared in the bathroom, I pull to the side Papa. "Till tonight, come back."
"That should not be true," growled my father. "What does he want? Money? Or something needs to heal family? "
" I do not know, Dad. But Paul has a right to see him. "
He sounds obscene deliver own. "If you say so. But let's say your mother for the first time anything like this. The iss still completely out of line because of the reefs and ... "He stuck his thumb between the index and middle finger. "You know."
"Just that," I imitate his gesture, "Till yesterday, the polished face. He thought Tim was a burglar. "
" Really? "Dad laughs loudly. read "Those who can, is a clear advantage. At the corner stands a sign: Watchful neighbors . If he sometimes paid more attention. "
I bite my lower lip. "Zia ..."
"Paul", begin I, as we sit in the car. "I've got no reason so early with Grandma and Grandpa."
"If something happens to Otto?" Paul's eyes fill with tears already.
"No, no," I reassure my son. "Otto is okay. It's just ... Your father is here. "
Paul slumps in his seat. "Dad?" He asks confused. "In our house?"
"Yes."
"What does he want?"
That is not quite the reaction I had expected. Actually I did not expect. "I think he wants to talk to you."
"But not to stay, right? Just talk, right? "
I swallow. "Sure."
0 comments:
Post a Comment