"You WHAT?" I scream. "Tell me, have you brain food?"
Tillmann his chest inflates. "Well, hear it," he defends himself with the gesture of outstretched arms. "The guy has me beaten!"
"And He had every reason to be! "anger boils up in me.
Till takes next to me and grabs my hand. "Charlie, this guy is doing us no good. Do you see a non? "
I fall on the same faith! "There, enough Tillmann," I conquer him. "It is before anything has started something. You are a parasite. Just dive in and make yourself wide in my home. You think you could play up as a father and conduct my life. I tell you something: We are really well without you. We were clearly better, as long as you were not there. "
" Charlie, now calm down yet! Or did you do with this racket? "
I pinch his eyes and move her chin defiantly. "That's up from nothing!"
"So that's that. Hum. "Till listening to arrogant. "That explains a lot indeed."
I think Gipsfuß heave out of bed. "That explains nothing, Tillmann. Because you know nothing at all. "
" Then explain it to me, "he moves a little to the side, not to be taken from one of my healthy limb, the increase I to me just when trying to get out of bed, contort.
pride I get off the ground. "I have our life completely redefines Till. And you get is not available. "
He pouts.
"I do not know what you want from us. And I would not want to know. I just want you gone, "I say firmly. "If Paul and Lila want to see you, I will do everything possible to make it work. I will not encourage them. Furthermore, I ask that you keep them out my life. I have no room for you. "
" That's not true, right? "Fispert Till, after he has taken himself. "I am her father. And many years we spent together. "
" together or next to each other? " I shake his head defensively. "You are her biological father. Nothing more. What you have done, would do no real father. So go back to your little friend to hunt moose or Norwegian knit sweaters, if they still want you, and let us live our lives. "
" You're serious? "Says he.
"Dead serious."
In silence we stand against us. Until my right foot is cold. "I pee," I grumble, and I hope he goes at last. "You can say goodbye to Paul after school yet. You did indeed miss half a year ago. "
Clear hit he shuffles to the door. In passing, he breathed into me a kiss on the cheek.
"Oh, and Tillmann", I call to him when he opens it. "I'd be much obliged if you would withdraw this stupid display."
I Humpl to the bathroom. When I return, my mother sits with a triumphant grin on his bed. "It was right and it was important, kid." She has been listening!
"Mama," I say and do not feel particularly comfortable with it. "Could you please pick up Paul from school today? I mean ... better safe than sorry. "
She nods wisely.
After my mother is gone, I pull on a bathrobe and rummage my cigarettes from the purse.
"What were you doing?" The nurse gives me a suspicious look.
I am caught. "Uh ... Schnieder doctor has told me to immediately activate all non-affected limbs, to move things. "
" Aha, "said Sister Sabina, I can read on their plate, and smiles graciously. "Then they take but with your crutches and place as soon as possible the leg again. The smoking area is right up there. "
grateful and I nod, search awkward with the crutches handling, Said addiction to cookies. It is near the entrance, so that I can already see from afar, rush Leni.
"Good morning, darling," she gasps and kisses my cheeks. "Have not done it before, unfortunately. Caught at times, a fag for me? "
" Sure thing! "
puffing it can be beside me on the bench. "And? How are you? Snatches you great pain? "
" None at all, "I answer truthfully and to see her worried. "Everything ok with you?"
"With me? Yes, yes. "She lights a cigarette and pulls the smoke deep into their lungs. "I am to you and kind regards to Yash and Aron. They are still very worried. They came precisely over as ... "Leni hat. "Hui are the strong."
I take a critical look at the details of the tobacco manufacturer on the pollutant concentration and then stop short. "Why ... Aron why? "
Leni hat again. "Well, who came over just yet, as it happens ish. The two jog on Sunday but always together. Weischt you that. "
" Sure, I know, "I mumble thoughtfully. "But I thought Yash was with Miro move? My mother said ... "Now it dawns on me. I type in the forehead. "Mom thinks I have to Aron, you know. She knows so Miro does not. "
Leni crosses his legs today. "Well jetscht, probably so."
"Why?"
surprise she looks at me. "Why, why?"
"Yes, why not , why?"
"You do not weischt?" She claps her hand over her mouth.
In a helpless gesture, I stretch out his arms with upturned palms and shrug his shoulders.
"You bischt before Miros car running."
"Say only that you wuschtescht not?"
I'm still stunned. In any way out the fate of Miro and I always get back together. Though sometimes in a less pleasant way. "He was this morning here already."
"And since he has not told you?" Marvels Leni.
I shake my head, as if it could sort my thoughts. "No, he did so not to me to say anything. Till has him dressed like a fool. "
" Ouh! " she groans. "Bad timing. But why has he turned on him stupid? "
I roll my eyes. Would thus consumed calories, I would certainly have in recent days have taken one or two pounds. "You know that you not now? So, Tillmann has probably figured out where we live and the day night trying to come clean with us. Miro was apparently just in the vicinity, heaven knows why, and thought, who wants to enter. There was a scuffle, and both have suffered some injuries. "
" That's why he looks so evil like this? Yash has asked him, but Miro did not answer it. He was completely of the track and you immediately wanted to go to the hospital. But Aaron had already called the ambulance. Since he was still angry. "
" sour ", I repeat, irritated. "Why was that?"
Leni shakes his head. "I can not tell you. I think he ish right now, just everyone. Snatched up because not asked why he rumschleicht middle of the night at your house yet? "
" Yes. "
" But? "
" Tim came up. "
" And now? "I put
me another fag on. Schnieder doctor comes along and throws me a miss due to view. I wave. "Tillmann I said very clearly that he should be forgiven. Out of my house and my life. "
" Really? And you meinscht, he understands that? "
I throw the head back. "Well, he's not stupid. I think he understood very well. Only I asked Mom, Paul today to pick up from school. "
" Well, yes that would be clarified as well. "
" Hmm, "I doubt it. "I have no idea how Paul is now one of his father. I know if he was therefore not evil? From "
" Wait until you Paul siehscht this afternoon, "advises me to Leni and puts her hand on mine. "And then you finally talk solltescht times with Miro."
"Yes, I should," I sigh. "Oops!" To the pen in my plaster has now also joined by my lighter. Itching is doing but still ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment